Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby Shower Invites

If you're like me...you currently have at least 10 friends that are pregnant right now. They seem to go in spurts, it will be quiet for awhile and then out of nowhere, you'd swear everyone you know is expecting. It's so exciting but I can only imagine how overwhelmed they are all feeling.

In the spirit of many of my girl friends expecting, I spent a few hours today crafting Baby Shower Invitations. I think they turned out super cute, although I will admit, I am a bit biased! For a tutorial, please see my previous days post. This is in addition to that post, just some more varieties to what I did with my Groom's Dinner Invitation. And now, they are all available on my Etsy Shop...AliHCreations.

Baby Boy Invitation




Baby Girl Invitation





Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment